Join the Ted’s team!
Current Openings (click for details):
- Maintenance Assistant in Oklahoma City
- Hourly, full-time and part-time positions
- Management positions
Maintenance Assistant – Oklahoma City
- Assist Repair and Maintenance Coordinator with electrical, plumbing, and equipment repair in the restaurants
- Pick up and deliver parts as directed
- Travel to out of town restaurants, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders while carrying equipment
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work on your feet for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, and weekends as needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, pre-employment physical, and background check
- Valid driver’s license with MVR
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Minimum of 40 hours per work
- Room for advancement in the R&M Department
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered
- Paid Time Off
To apply, please send your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly, full-time and part-time positions
Why do guests have so much fun at Ted’s? Because our team members have so much fun working here! Our environment is anything but corporate, and we also give you plenty of responsibility and limitless opportunities for advancement. Other perks include:
- 5-day work week
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Competitive bonus structure
- Competitive benefits package
- Performance-based promotions
To apply, please visit your local Ted’s.
Our managers are the heart and soul of Ted’s, responsible for keeping our guests happy and our team members energized. We’re looking for exceptional people who not only want to do things the right way, but also be the best in the industry.
We work closely with our managers to help them develop their skills. But for starters, here are some of the attributes we’re seeking: creativity, initiative, dependability, positive attitude, integrity, attention to detail, great customer service skills, high quality standards, strong commitment to teamwork, good teaching/development skills, willingness to learn and desire to be developed.
Management candidates should have a minimum of two years of restaurant experience. Willingness to relocate is a plus.
For consideration, please send us your resume:
(405) 632-7907 (fax)